Wednesday 25 June 2014

7 Day Challenge (June 2014)

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great June as well as a good week so far. Today I'll be showing you a drawing challenge that I've made since last Wednesday. The challenge was created by '365-Days of Doodles'. He has made a drawing each day from January 1st up to this point and they are amazing. He's still going too. You can keep up to date with his drawing on his Facebook and Instagram page. He created this project on Deviantart and there have been so many people who have taken part. The last day was yesterday. So as a result of this I thought that I'd show you some drawing that I created during the week.


The first day was a Selfie. The task was to not only draw yourself but to also draw some of the thing that you am and not comfortable with. I showed 4 of the thing that I am comfortable with and some that  I am not comfortable with.:



The second day the theme was 'Something from the Ocean.' I thought I'd draw a range of creatures to fit the theme. I really enjoyed creating this drawing.


















The third day was the theme 'My Favourite Mythical Creature' I thought I draw Medusa. Her story was quite interesting. Also I wanted to create some thing creepy.


















The fourth day's theme was Gender Swap a famous character. In this drawing I thought I will Gender swap Belle from Beauty and the Beast.



















The fifth's day's theme was Your favourite song title. My favourite song is 'Can't Help Falling in Love' The original song was sung by Elvis Presley. There was a cover version that was sung by UB40. I refer to this version because I was five when this song came out and I've loved it since.


















The sixth day's theme was inanimate and animate. The task was to choose an object and make blend it with an animal. I thought I choose an Xbox 360 Controller with an elephant. Surprisingly I this drawing turned out better than what I expected.


















The seventh and last day (which was yesterday) was to pick any object and make it into a human form. I chose to use a cupcake. She was inspired by Taeyang's new album Rise:


















There were other drawings that I created either after or before I made these main drawings. I'll be showing them tomorrow.

No comments: