Friday 27 June 2014

Fan Art Friday: Competition Entry: World Cup 2014 and Shop Fox

Happy Fan Art Friday Everyone! It's the final Friday of June! Today I'll be showing two fan arts. Both of them were created with pencil then modified on Photoshop. Plus one on them is a competion entry.


The first one a competition entry which is based on the World Cup. I thought that I pay homage to England. Since the competition rules had to represent some thing from the place that I'm living it seemed necessary. I also created the lions around the drawing. This is because on their shirts, they have three lions. Children were chosen for the drawing too. I still wanted to keep a happy tone with this drawing so I kept the drawings with light colours and a few dark colours. Also I added clouds too. I hope you like it.:





















The second and last fan art of today is of the blog website ShopFox. One of my friends who has already made a blog about her travels around south-east asia has created another about cafe's in Crouch End. The cafes that she mentions that she talks about are very interesting and fun. She also has drawing and photos describing the cafes she's visited. I thought that I will draw her cartoon form and in a fox form. This drawing will be another gift to her. There are two versions of this drawing. What you are seeing here is the second version. I'll be showing the other one during the month of July:


























There will be more fan art next week, thanks for visiting my blog and please leave a comment.

No comments: